[Wylug-discuss] Next Meeting 26th January 7:30. Can we change it to the 25th?

David Morris david.morris at 3gtelecoms.net
Wed Jan 25 20:51:28 UTC 2017

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the tip on the CamJam eduKit for robotics. The £18 is super
cheap compared to the other kits I was contemplating and it looks like it
will achieve the line-following that I'm looking for. I expect it won't
have as exact control as some of the more expensive servo kits, but that
might work well for my use case.

In the long run I want to have one main, hero, robot which follows a
central path and multiples smaller, bad-guy, robots which try and attack
the main robot and deter it from following the path. The plan is to mimick
a tower defence computer game and then update bad-guy robots with different
tactics for deterring the hero robot. The CamJam kit is cheap enough that
it looks like it could be used for this sort of thing.

Thanks,

David Morris
3G Telecommunications Limited

We have a vacancy for a developer! <https://www.hlrlookup.com/careers/>