[Wylug-discuss] meetup group closing?

David Morris david.morris at 3gtelecoms.net
Wed Aug 22 12:59:13 UTC 2018

Hi John!

That was me leaving the organising of the Meetup group. Thanks for taking
it over so quickly.
I thought Meetup would give me some place to say something about why I was
stepping down but it didn't unfortunately.
I've run the meetup.com group for a few years now, but out of the 201
people on the meetup list I think we only ever had a couple of people turn
up from Meetup.com. My organiser subscription was up for renewal and I
decided I didn't fancy continuing to pay to organise it when I wasn't doing
a good enough job of getting people to come to the meetings.

I haven't been able to make the last couple of meetings due to family
commitments so that also played a factor but I'm glad to see someone has
taken it over!

Regards,

David