[Wylug-help] Memory (and WinTV card)

RobertSpeedRobS@viclabs.co.uk RobertSpeedRobS at viclabs.co.uk
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 15:17:28 +0000

In peoples general upgrading/throwing out duties...

I don't suppose anyone has any 72pin 32MB or 16MB simms (EDO
or FP) that they're thowing / wanting to get rid of ???

Also, will the person whose WinTV card I agreed to buy, get back
in touch with me.
I agreed to meet at a ShefLUG event, but had to get to Bramall
Lane before the ticket office closed (sorry) and so I missed out on
getting the card.
As you can probably tell - I've also totally forgotten who it was I
was supposed to see (and I rarely keep e-mails for more than a
week or so...)

TIA

Rob S.
Vickers (Laboratories) Ltd.
Grangefield Industrial Estate, Pudsey, Leeds LS28 6QW
Switchboard: +44 (0)113 236 2811   Fax: +44 (0)113 236 2703

All opinions are my own and ! Vickers.
The nice thing about Windows is that it doesn't just crash.
It displays a dialogue box and lets you click OK first.