[Wylug-help] Memory (and WinTV card)

Bentony@leedsnet.com Bentony at leedsnet.com
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 17:54:09 +0100

At 04:17 PM 9/6/00, Robert Speed wrote:
>In peoples general upgrading/throwing out duties...
>
>I don't suppose anyone has any 72pin 32MB or 16MB simms (EDO
>or FP) that they're thowing / wanting to get rid of ???

Like many here, I feel more disposed to be a recipient of 'spare'
RAM than a donor; I am particularly looking for a 32 or 64 MByte
SODIMM for an iBook (if you are removing a DIMM to make way
for a 128 or similar). However I probably can find at least some
16 SIMMs that are not being used at present if you gave me 6 weeks
or so to hunt around - is that good enough?

Ben.