[Wylug-help] Linux and Dual Processors ? Triple booting ?

DaveWhiteleyd.l.whiteley@ee.leeds.ac.uk DaveWhiteleyd.l.whiteley at ee.leeds.ac.uk
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:24:17 +0100 (BST)

We have dual (and quad) processor machines here running Debian.

Both are Dell boxes. One was delivered with Red Hat installed.

Dave