[Wylug-help] Round Robin Method

anwar hassan anwaarbukhari at yahoo.co.uk
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 03:36:08 -0800 (PST)

I am running Linux 7.2 with plesk 5. I am having problem right now that my =
server is down and I cant do anything. How to implement a backup so that if=
 my one mechine is down the other will work inplace of the first one. Some =
one suggested me that you upgrade to plesk 5 and can implement "Round Robin=
 method". Through this way I will have 4 name servers ns1 2 3 4. If the req=
uest goes to ns1&2.mydomain.com and it is not available it will go to ns3&4=
.mydomain1.com. How can I implement this method cauz I need to do it urgent=
ly. Moreover if one of my clients update his site how it will be updated to=
 2nd mechine. Anyone plz help me.

Anwaar Bukhari