[Wylug-help] Imici logs

dawn ailiminguk at yahoo.co.uk
20 Oct 2002 23:53:53 +0100

Hi, I'm using Mandrake 8.2 and i have been using imici messanger for
instant messaging across msn, yahoo, aim and icq. Is there any way that
there could be a log of all conversations that i've had with people on
my hard drive somewhere? I need to call up copies of comversations with
one particular person, but don't know if imici or mandrake would keep
such a log.

Anyone have any ideas? (i;m talking more about what was actually said in
the conversations rather than just the times...)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dawn