[Wylug-help] kylix3

barry scott bscott at barryscott.co.uk
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 18:59:22 +0000

Can anyone help please

I'm a fairly new user of linux and was getting along well until I installed
kylix3 from the cover disk of linux format.  It seems to have installed
correctly but when I try to run it all I get is a box that says that licence
information does not exist.  I have been on the borland web sight and
received a serial number and authorization key but when you run the program
it does not ask for them and just shows the samebox with licence information
does not exist.
The magazine says to put the key in my home directory but how, as a text file
or what and if so what should it be called.
I would be gratefull if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks

Baz