[Wylug-help] Thinkpad

Phil Driscoll phil at dialsolutions.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 11:29:05 GMT 2003

I'm trying to get hold of a 'non-celeron' IBM ThinkPad on which to run SuSE 9.
In a ideal world I would like not to pay the Microsoft tax since it won't be
running Windows at all. I found a cracking offer at www.novatech.co.uk for a
G40 P4 2.4GHz model at £699 + VAT, but they've run out and don't expect to
get any more in. I'm all Googled out now and haven't turned up anything in
stock anywhere other than stuff at prices close to RRP. I may have to resign
myself to contributing to uncle Bill's christmas box, but I'd like to avoid
that.

Any know a friendly and cheap supplier who might be able to help?

Cheers
--
Phil Driscoll