[Wylug-help] Startup

Idris Fulat idrisfulat at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 10:13:24 GMT 2003

Hello people, any idea how to view startup items on RH9 using KDE. Basically to find out what starts up when the machine boots up etc. Would it aslo be possible to do it via a GUI or is that being a bit naive?
Cheers
Also I still haven't figured why I can't print - I'm using an Epson C42 ux via USB using Cups and foomatic+gimp-print driver, which came up as recommended in the Print manager dialog box. When I print from any application the print job goes, the printer feeds the paper and then stops and does absolutley nothing. I get the error message "Media tary empty" !!!??? - HELP!

Idris (still a newbie : (