[Wylug-help] Problem printing postscript file

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 14:53:08 +0000

On Wednesday 05 Feb 2003 2:23 pm, Simon Wood wrote:
> With GSView (on Windoze.... please don't tease me!) it complains about:
> %%Pages on line 3
> %%BeginResources on line 14
> %%EndResources on line 37

I've tried removing these lines and it makes no difference. However, I can run
ps2pdf to convert the file to a PDF file and then print that one without any
problems. I get no errors or warnings from ps2pdf.

I can also load the ps file in gimp without errors although the image doesn't
appear to fit properly when loaded.  It does fit fine in acrobat and
ghostview - both as the original ps and as the pdf.