[Wylug-help] ADSL & CCL

Scorer, Paul [IES] P.Scorer at lmu.ac.uk
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:05:37 -0000

=09I too have heard good things about pipex.

=09microfilters:=09I suggest that you do *not* have more than one phone
downstream of a microfilter. I know of someone who has blown up the
microfilter like this (It's the solution that everyone wants, so ....)

=09computer-component.com
(http://www.lynx.net.uk/adsl/code/products.asp?catid=3D44) have microfilter=
for =A33.75
=09BT have them for =A36

=09An old 486 might make a good adsl interface / firewall / router /
... (if you can stand the noise of the fan)

=09HTH

=09PaulS