[Wylug-help] Project Management software

mikeb@gbdirect.co.uk mikeb at gbdirect.co.uk
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:43:25 +0000

Hi folks - we are trying to put in place project management software
to assist with, well, no surprise, our project management.

I've looked at a few packages in the open source world and they
seem lamentable by comparison with what I have been used to in the
past, thoug it's probably 15 years since I tried using any of that
kind of software.

My sinking feeling tells me that Micorosoft Project is probably
pretty good and that the OSS equivalents don't come near it.

Is there anyone who can tell me otherwise or have I correctly
surmised what the situation is in reality?

Waiting with bated whatsits,

Mike
--
Mike Banahan - GBdirect - Tel 0870 200 7273
Put some reality back into cyberspace! http://somewherenear.com