[Wylug-help] RH7.3 and Bluetooth.

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:37:54 +0000

Hi folks,

I'm just about to be given a new mobile - mine's getting tired.  The new
mobile - a Nokia 6310 - supports Bluetooth.

How does RH7.3 behave with it?
Does it support it?
If yes, is it reliable?

To use it i'll need a PCMCIA card. Anyone got any recommendations?

I've currently got an advent 5372 and communicate with my 6210 via a DLR-3P
cable using standard Hayes compat. AT commands.

--
Gary Stainburn