[Wylug-help] [OT] BBC program last night

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Wed Jul 30 16:00:57 BST 2003

Hi folks,

I know this is a cheak as I've not poasted for a while, but did anyone record
the BBC1 program about steam locomotives that was on last night, called
'Steam Town' I believe. (I don't mean the Fred Dibner one on BBC2 cos I saw
that one)

Apparently it included a lot of footage of the NYMR and I would like to see
it. Unfortunately I was still at work at the time and forgot all about it.

Please reply off-list so as not to polute the list too much.

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn