[Wylug-help] Sendmail config

Mike Gramshaw MikeG at viclabs.co.uk
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 16:53:42 +0100

Sorry folks, hit the send button before editing the message, not
having a good day :-(  Lets try again!

On 2 Jun 2003, at 15:15, Jim Jackson wrote:

Date sent:      	Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:15:48 +0100 (BST)
From:           	Jim Jackson <jj@comp.leeds.ac.uk>
To:             	Mike Gramshaw <MikeG@viclabs.co.uk>
Copies to:      	wylug-help@wylug.org.uk
Subject:        	Re: [Wylug-help] Sendmail config

Sorry Jim, I probably didn't explain fully. This is a box receiving
external email and passing it on to our internal mail server. I am
already using MASQUERADE_AS and have tried "allmasquerade"
on and off. Out going mail as being MASQUERADE'ed fine. It's
incoming mail where the recipient has been changed. eg here is the
log file entry when your reply (to mikeg@viclabs.co.uk) arrived at
our internal mail server:-

MAIL From:<jj@comp.leeds.ac.uk> SIZE=2276
RCPT To:<MikeG@[192.168.1.203]>
DATA - 63 lines, 2536 bytes.
QUIT - 0 sec. elapsed, connection closed Mon Jun  2 15:23:19 2003