[Wylug-help] CUPS printing

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 09:57:42 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, Anne Wilson wrote:

> On Friday 06 Jun 2003 7:01 pm, you wrote:

Strange.  I've had a 960cxi setup at home with CUPS and it worked fine.
Conveniently, I also have a 990cxi setup in university, so I'll check what
I've done with that.  I don't remember any problems with black.

Which driver did you pick?  I'm currently using foomatic + gimp-print with it.

jh

--
"This island is made mainly of coal and surrounded by fish.  Only an organizing
 genius could produce a shortage of coal and fish at the same time."