[Wylug-help] Cisco Aironet 350 and RedHat 9

Salil Khamkar bus2s2k at leeds.ac.uk
09 Jun 2003 15:40:27 +0530

Solved it ! Looks like the problem was to do with the dhclient utility.
I was getting the following errors if i used to run dhclient manually
for my interface.

wifi0: unknown hardware address type 801
/sbin/dhclient-script: configuration for wifi0 not found.
wifi0: unknown hardware address type 801
socket: Protocol not available - make sure
CONFIG_PACKET (Packet socket) and CONFIG_FILTER
(Socket Filtering) are enabled in your kernel
configuration!

I downloaded pump and the problem was solved.

Regards
--
Salil