[Wylug-help] HP PSC 2100 Series Office Jet

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
01 May 2003 10:09:55 +0100

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 10:52, Dave Fisher wrote:
> After checking for Linux support etc, I've just bought an HP PSC 2110.
> Unfortunately, it doesn't "just work", so I'd appreciate it if anyone with any
> experience of similar HP office jets and/or Debian could save me from having to
> read and try every scrap of howto information from a thousand different
> (dubious) sources.

I have one of these printers.  It just works for me (under RH8.0/RH9)
using the RH printmanager (CUPS and/or lpr-ng).

I haven't ever actually tried the scanner functionality under linux.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel.Metheringham@InTechnology.co.uk ]