[Wylug-help] USB memory sticks

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 10:11:29 GMT 2003

Hi folks,

has anyone got any experience/recomendations regarding the USB memory sticks
available from CCL - specifically the Sony Micro Vault and the Freecom FM10.

In my ignorance, I asume that the filesystem on these things is standard, and
therefore would be equally accessible to WinXP and Linux (RH7.3+errata)
systems - am I correct?

If these are not a viable option, has anyone alternatives I can look at?
--
Gary Stainburn