[Wylug-help] 5 minute loan of SODIMM??

Simon Wood lists at mungewell.org
Sat Oct 11 00:16:09 BST 2003

I've finally worked out how to get this Thinkpad T20 I got from EBay (with bust screen, no keyboard, etc) to power on - the On button is on the keyboard Doh! - but it does not have any on-board memory....

Does anyone have a SODIMM (100MHz, 144pin) that they can loan me for about 5 minutes so I can confirm whether or not the machine is password protected. (I don't think my wife would like me purchasing a stick of memory unless I know for certain that I can use it)

I'll be at the meeting on Monday, so that would be ideal if anyone can help.
Thanks,
Simon.