[Wylug-help] linux dvb help anyone?

Jiri Mencak jiri.mencak at centrum.cz
Tue Sep 23 07:48:58 BST 2003

--

Hi there,
well, I do have channels.conf for the Emley Moor transmitter.  But
there's a catch.  It was generated semi-automatically and half of the
channels worked and half didn't.

So I wrote a simple script to tweak those generated channels to
fine-tune them.  Now, the majority of channels (as they are set in
the script) worked, but I didn't get round to transferring the correct
channels to channels.conf.

Moreover, I'm no longer in the UK, so I have no means of testing it.

The channels.conf which needs some changes + the script is attached.

If you have time, let me know how you got on + send the updated and
_tested_ channels.conf file.

Any experience with Hauppage WinTV Nexus anyone?  I didn't get round
to buying a satellite dish and LNB yet, but any success reports are
welcome.  Looking forward to (not only) BBC 4 too ;)

HTH,

--
Jiri

PS: My apologies to wylug readers for sending the attachment to the
list---it shouldn't be problem as it is only 2113B.
--
[ Content of type application/octet-stream deleted ]