[Wylug-help] OT: New Phone Recommendations

Lee Evans lee at leeevans.org
Wed Sep 24 09:08:15 BST 2003

Hi,

I have a Sony Erricson T610. It has bluetooth, Infrared, GPRS, IMAP, POP3,
built in camera, decent color screen & polyphonic ringtones.

I really like it. I'm not sure what the sychronization with linux is like,
but Ive got bluetooth up and running between my phone and my linux box and
it works without a problem. Unfortunately corporate concerns mean that I
sync it with my (windows)laptop. However, I do know of a few other people
who have one - it works a treat with the the Ibook from the sounds of
things. Oh, and it supports "SyncML", which probably means it should work
with linux too.

Hope this helps

Cheers
lee