[Wylug-help] VOIP anybody?

mikeb at gbdirect.co.uk mikeb at gbdirect.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 11:05:00 BST 2004

I've trawled the web and found lots of conflicting stuff so I'd appreciate hearing
from anyone in Wylug who has experience of using VoIP for actually doing things.
In particular, I'd love to be able to use VoIP between the two offices that we have
rather than using landlines. I know there are handsets available, but in view of
the conflicting information I'm finding on the web, someone with real life experience
would be much preferable.

So - has anyone found a 'workable' use for this stuff, something that isn't a swine
to install and that can be used for actual conversations?

My guess is not, but the ability of WYLUG to astonish me may once again be demonstrated!

Cheers,

Mike
--
Mike Banahan - http://www.gbdirect.co.uk - Tel 0870 200 7273