[Wylug-help] Best 802.11g card/chipset under Linux?

Dave Fisher davef at gbdirect.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 13:54:50 BST 2004

Hi,

I am sorry to have to ask this question, but Google is just returning
too much noise.

Anyone know which chipset/s do 802.11g well under Linux?

Anyone know which cards definitely contain these chipset/s?

Anyone have direct personal experience of getting them running?

Anyone have direct personal experience of a good value/cheap card that
does 802.11g well?

If I actually get some answers, this might be the sort of info that
would be usefuil to have on the WYLUG website.

Dave