[Wylug-help] Redhat 7.3 server allowing relaying

John Craven johnc at ukzone.com
Thu Apr 8 15:54:23 BST 2004

I have 2 redhat 7.3 servers and both running the same version of sendmail.
One server is allowing relaying and the other doesn't.
I have checked the settings and files on both machines and cannot see any difference.

As far as I can remember the machine that is allowing relaying didn't when it was setup.

Can anybody tell me where to look now to see how it is allowing relaying.

Thanks,

John C

  Check out our British Country Music Web Sites

        http://www.countrymusic.org.uk
        http://www.bcmi-radio.co.uk

        Over 70,000 visitors a week