[Wylug-help] Best 802.11g card/chipset under Linux?

Dave Fisher davef at gbdirect.co.uk
Sat Apr 10 18:22:52 BST 2004

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 05:56:05PM +0100, Simon Wood wrote:
> All very extensive list of supported cards wlan-tng can be found here, it also lists which use which chipsets.
> http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html.gz

Thanks to both you and Gareth for highlighting this URL.

Unfortunately, it's a slightly amibiguous table. It kind of suggests,
that only the tested cards should be considered supported, but I'd hope
that a chipset that is known to be supported aught to work on which ever
card it's in .... or is that just woefully niaive/ignorant of me?

Dave