[Wylug-help] Best 802.11g card/chipset under Linux?

Simon Wood lists at mungewell.org
Thu Apr 8 17:56:05 BST 2004

Hi all,
I've used Prism2 and ACX100 and both work. The ACX100 cards were £13.00 from Maplin, but reception is not as good as the Linksys (Prism2).

All very extensive list of supported cards wlan-tng can be found here, it also lists which use which chipsets.
http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html.gz

Cheers,
Simon.