[Wylug-help] SpamAssassin

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Thu Apr 29 17:29:34 BST 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 17:12, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> Before I can start, does anyone know where to get recent RPMs for Fedorea FC1?

Exim & exiscan are on
	ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub/rpms-for-exim/
(from memory so I may have mistyped).  Those are the builds I make for
my own use, but should be generally OK.

ClamAV there are Fedora packages at
	http://crash.fce.vutbr.cz/yum-repository.html

Spamassassin - in the dag repository - yum data for this (he seems to
hide it rather too well):-
  # Dag repository - http://dag.wieers.com/packages/
  [dag]
  name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Dag Wieers' repository
  baseurl=http://apt.sw.be/redhat/fc1/en/$basearch/dag

Sometime I'll make the exim packages available in a yum repo, but its
getting a tuit thats not happened as yet - easiest to feed them into
another repo.  RH have their own exim build in fedora development - not
actually looked at it for a few months.  It is different to mine (based
on the same original stuff) - for example they use a different main
config file name.

	Nigel.