[Wylug-help] kit to dispose of

Mike mike at jazzitis.uklinux.net
Mon Aug 2 17:59:51 BST 2004

I have a number of old-tech cases with 486 and early pentioum
motherboards, cpus etc etc plus a small quantity of printers, ethernet
(ISA) cards, memory strips, leads, very old monitors and a few other
bits and pieces. I've collected them over a time for a voluntary project
which I now know is not going to happen. Should anyone be able to make
use of any of this kit, please contact me. There is far too much to
bring to a meeting, besides which I must get rid of it all within the
next two weeks so what is not grabbed by Monday 16th August (two weeks
from today) will find itself skipwards bound. I (and the kit) am based
at Redbrick Mill, Bradford Road, Batley. Sorry, but anyone needing any
of it is going to have to collect it. Other than your collection costs,
it is free.

Give me a call if you need anything - 01924 485387 or 07743 825093.

Mike