[Wylug-help] Problems recognising CDRW

C.Mackins at Bradford.ac.uk C.Mackins at Bradford.ac.uk
Mon Aug 23 15:39:21 BST 2004

Thanks for these responses Anne, gives me something to think for the weekend.

Thanks again - I'll feed back the results.

Chris.

This mail sent through IMP: http://webmail.brad.ac.uk
To report misuse from this email address forward the message
and full headers to misuse at bradford.ac.uk