[Wylug-help] C++ Programming Question.

Dave Whiteley d.l.whiteley at ee.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Aug 24 16:23:49 BST 2004

> shot in dark -
> can't you just use stdin and stdout directly?
> cout <<
> cin >>
> (never used cygwin though, so... this shot might not be on target)

Sorry, I wish I could.  This is a bit of code that when called with
filename command line arguments opens those files as input and output.
In the absence of the arguments,  it uses stdin or stdout.

But thanks Hannah.

Dave

--

Dave Whiteley
d.l.whiteley at ee.leeds.ac.uk
Phone +44 (0)113 343 2059
School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
The University of Leeds. Leeds, LS2 9JT,  UK