[Wylug-help] Graphics Card Recommendations

Nik Jewell L.N.Jewell at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Feb 4 08:39:03 GMT 2004

Thanks Steve - that's a good cheap option.

I forgot one other requirement though - this is intended for a near
silent home server (noise of current one irritates the wife, so I
already have a Vantec 'stealth' PSU + case fans - which I can highly
recommend to fellow noise facists) - so if possible I'm after an AGP
graphics card with *no fan*.

Nik