[Wylug-help] Graphics Card Recommendations

Chris Cooke chris at chris-cooke.com
Wed Feb 4 08:33:25 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 08:04, Nik Jewell wrote:
> Hi

> Can anybody recommend a cheap freely available (ie not a relic that
> I'm
> going to have to search for on ebay) AGP graphics card that they have
> had *absolutely no bother with* with X.

> I'm after 65k colours at 1600*1200 so 32Mb or 64Mb will do.  I have
> no
> 3D/OpenGL requirements.

> The cheapest commonly available contender would appear to be a Radeon
> 7000, but googling for this reveals many tales of woe with the
> drivers.

> I'm looking for something at the ~£30 mark.

I have this for sale which I baught by mistake, I can also offer same day
delivery in Leeds within reason FOR FREE, wont get that kinda service from
ebuyer ;)

sapphire RADEON 9200SE Atlantis with 128MB of DDR memory,
this was baught by mistake, wondered if I could sell it
instead of going to the hassle of returning it.

http://www.sapphiretech.com/vga/9200SE.asp

Note that this is the 128MB version though.

Im looking for offeres around 35GBP ono

--
Chris Cooke <chris at chris-cooke.com>