[Wylug-help] Linux gPhoto with a Sony DSC P72 digital camera

Thomas, Nicholas nick.thomas at eldon.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 16:09:55 GMT 2004

Hi,

I am considering purchasing a Sony DSC P72 digital camera. Partly because
linux gPhoto claims it is compatible with it.

However, the camera says it uses USB version 2.0 and my compaq armada laptop
is USB version 1.0.

Will I be able to download from the camera to my laptop?

Any other suggestions are welcome?

Regards

Nick

_________________________