[Wylug-help] mail preview for linux

David Noble dnoble7 at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Jul 10 15:17:28 BST 2004

--
Another newbie question,
         When using "that other O$" , and Eudora light, I have also used
Mailwasher which enabled me to see the mail waiting for me whilst it was
still on the server, and to preview it without actually downloading it and
also to delete/bounce any unwanted mail.
          As far as I heve seen so far, this is not possible with Kmail alone
but is there any other mail program that either has this facility built in or
which I can use before downloading with Kmail ?

           TIA,    David
--

---