[Wylug-help] Looking for an Email Client - Console, remote IMAP access

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jul 14 09:44:12 BST 2004

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Jim Jackson wrote:

> depends on your definition of free.
> I thought most dist's had sorted things out with Pine? Remind me what the
> beef with it is.....

Fedora have still not let it back into the fold.  Tis a shame, as I quite like
pine, and never got on with mutt as I felt the UI just didn't quite work,
despite the rumoured power.

jh

--
"Keeping up with the Joneses was a full-time job with my mother and father.
  It was not until many years later when I lived alone that I realised how much