[Wylug-help] Thunderbird on Win2k

Dave Roberts dave.roberts at unisonfree.net
Thu Jul 15 22:21:39 BST 2004

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
I am looking to run Thunderbird mail application on a win2000 small office
(Peer to Peer) network. It basically runs fine when storing the files locally
on a particular PC and sending receiving e-mails from the same PC. However,
when using a remote pc on the network to store the files I get odd results.
ie. incoming mail can bee seen in the inbox title line but the body of the
message in not visible in the preview pane. When you try to open the message
it opens a blank message box. I've done all the manage profiles stuff and it
is pointing to the correct file locations. I can also send e-mails from a PC
where the files are stored remotely but again I can only see the title line
and not the message body.
Thoughts appreciated.
Dave Roberts