[Wylug-help] Looking for an Email Client - Console, remote IMAP access

Geoff Richards qef at ungwe.org
Thu Jul 15 23:21:29 BST 2004

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 02:10:21PM +0100, yours truely wrote:

> Mutt has some shitty defaults, so you need a decent configuration and
> a little while to get used to it, but after a while it works nicely.
>
> If anyone wants my config, which has got all sorts of clever things...

Well, not all that clever.
I'm no mutt expert, but for what it's worth:

   http://ungwe.org/configuration/muttrc

Or nicely syntax coloured for your reading pleasure:

   http://ungwe.org/configuration/muttrc.html

I've tried to put comments in explaining what the stuff does.
I had to look most of the settings up myself to work it out :-)

The most interesting bits are towards the bottom, like colour
coding messages.  Email from CVS commits is green, spam from
request-tracker is yellow, etc.

I'll try to put some of the mailcap bits I use up too, but not
tonight.

   qef

--

--- Geoff Richards -------------><-------------- http://ungwe.org/ ---
"I tried to fling my shadow at the moon,