[Wylug-help] text menus in kicker

wayne hanley bytey at uk-geek.net
Wed Mar 3 22:28:51 GMT 2004

Hello I'm new to the WYLUG lists and would just like to say hi to
everyone and ask for some simple advice.

I'm just wanting to create some menus on the kicker bar using text
rather than icons so for instance I could have the word home instead of
an icon.  I've seen it done on several screen shots I've seen but have
not been able find how to do it.  I'm assuming this is a simple one but
something thats been niggling at me for a while, but its one of those
things that always gets put the back of my list of things to do.

For reference I'm running KDE 3.1 on in a Mandrake 9.2 install

Thanks

I'll hopefully be able to make it to the April meeting and get to meet
some of you there thanks again.

Wayne