[Wylug-help] Linux As A Server For Windows XP Machine

don don at leedsweb.dyndns.org
Tue Mar 16 01:13:22 GMT 2004

Hi

I've got a similar setup. These are the lines from my rc.local that set
up masquerading. You could just type it in to try it.

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
modprobe iptable_nat

eth1 is the network card connected to the internet.

I'm running RedHat 8.0.

Don Magee

don <don at leedsweb.dyndns.org>