[Wylug-help] Computer built into keyboard

Phil Driscoll phil at dialsolutions.co.uk
Mon Mar 29 12:16:40 BST 2004

Does anyone know of any manufacturers who make a PC which is integrated into a
keyboard. My googling skills have failed me and I can't get any signal to
appear in the incoming noise :)

I have to put together an LTSP thin client setup which has to look 'sexy'. A
'commodore 64' style solution would be neat, in that we have to have
keyboards anyway. Alternatively, a machine built into a flat panel monitor
would also do the trick.

The machine needs to be PC compatible with at least 32Mb RAM, performance >=
200MHz pentium with onboard network controller and the ability to network
boot.

Cheers
--
Phil Driscoll