[Wylug-help] Quality freely distributable fonts

Dave Fisher davef at gbdirect.co.uk
Thu Nov 11 15:48:32 GMT 2004

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a source of good quality true type fonts which can
be freely re-distributed?

Obviously, I can find fonts to download free of charge, and I can find
quite a few which are redistributable but ugly, stupid, silly.

What I really want are two or three conservatively elegant fonts which
can be embedded in web pages to demonstrate some advanced/forthcoming
features of CSS.

Dave
--
DAVE FISHER, Marketing Director
GBdirect Consultancy and Training, Leeds Innovation Centre