[Wylug-help] email problem

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Wed Nov 24 20:26:21 GMT 2004

--
Get somebody to send a test message, then forward it to me if they're
not savvy enough to interpret it. It'd be interesting to see exactly
what it's choking on.

It's a little odd that they can't mail you. Can you mail them? If you
were on a DNS blacklist I'd expect them to be rejecting *your* messages.

I think we need a bit more detail.

James