[Wylug-help] ADSL Recommendations?

Peter Nix p.j.nix at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Oct 20 17:18:03 BST 2004

Prolly expensive by now, but i've had a fixed ip, 1:50 Eclipse account
for >2 years. Worked fine. Only a couple of hour or so outages,  Never
used the add-ons, have been billed correctly, and had an intelligent
reponse when i reported someone with an address about 5 away from  mine
scanninng  me. Haven't tried more exotic admin moves with them, tho.
Peter