[Wylug-help] driver for broadband modem

C.Mackins at Bradford.ac.uk C.Mackins at Bradford.ac.uk
Tue Sep 14 14:41:25 BST 2004

Quoting Nigel Metheringham <Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk>:

> On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 13:52 +0100, Nevin James (RTR) South Tees NHS
> Trust wrote:
> > Hi
> > have subsribed to broadband and the ISP has sent me a SpeedTouch 330 Modem
> > Does anyone know where I can get a driver to download?
>
> 	http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=SpeedTouch+330+linux

The Speedtouch330 is not kown for its user friendliness with linux - works great
with M$, but have a trawl thru the BBs for lots of helpful advice - it can and
does work, but be pepared for some difficulties.  Better still, if you can,
save up for an ethernet modem - no drivers required!

BTW - What distro you using?
This mail sent through IMP: http://webmail.brad.ac.uk
To report misuse from this email address forward the message
and full headers to misuse at bradford.ac.uk