[Wylug-help] driver for broadband modem

C.Mackins at Bradford.ac.uk C.Mackins at Bradford.ac.uk
Tue Sep 14 18:26:26 BST 2004

using? I.E Mandrake10/Suse9.1/Redhat/Debian etc etc

It may be that some users in this LUG (Linux Users Group) are using the same or
similar Linux, and also have (or experience of) the same hardware (in this
case, the Speedtouch330) and so have been able to overcome some issues specific
to your distribution - and hence can advise you what to do, where to look ...
or it may be that, they can point you to some specific information to help you.

Chris

This mail sent through IMP: http://webmail.brad.ac.uk
To report misuse from this email address forward the message
and full headers to misuse at bradford.ac.uk