No subject

Tue Apr 12 22:17:57 BST 2005

10.1.1.116)

However I can't ping 10.1.1.2 from 10.1.1.116 (correct, blocked by shorewall)
or from 10.4.1.1 (wrong).

The difference is that when I ping from 10.1.1.116 I get shorewall errors
logged which I would expect, but when I ping from 10.4.1.1 I don't get any
shorewall messages logged.  This is the only indication that it may not be a
Shorewall problem, but I can't see what else it could be.

Gary