[Wylug-help] decent local accountant

Geoff Richards qef at ungwe.org
Thu Aug 4 16:41:02 BST 2005

Hi,

I'm a contracter and sometimes wyluger who needs an accountant to,
for example, make sure I'm not braking any laws, and figure out how
much tax I'm meant to pay.  My accounts aren't going to be very
complicated, but I'm fairly clueless in this area.

Has anyone here been in a similar position and found an accountant
that they can recommend?  Or someone I should avoid?

Obviously I'd rather avoid paying through the nose for this.

cheers,
   geoff

--

--- Geoff Richards -------------><-------------- http://ungwe.org/ ---
"I tried to fling my shadow at the moon,