[Wylug-help] Web Hosting - Recommendations and Horrors?

Dave Whiteley d.l.whiteley at ee.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jan 11 14:43:02 GMT 2005

Further to this...

Thanks for the suggestions.  I am following them up.

I have found OPENIA, which looks very interesting.  They look to be
seriously Open Source, and so to be encouraged. They seem to offer a
reasonably priced domain name, and then free hosting on a Plone/Zope
system.  This would be very interesting for me as I am having to
investigate Content Management systems in real life.

Anyone got any more information about them?  http://www.openia.com/

Dave

--

Dave Whiteley
d.l.whiteley at ee.leeds.ac.uk
Phone +44 (0)113 343 2059
School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
The University of Leeds. Leeds, LS2 9JT,  UK